The Coachlight Inn and RV Park is located in Las Cruces, New Mexico just off of Interstate 10. Perfect for a night while traveling or pull in, hook up, and stay a while! The park has a newly remodeled shower facility, and ice machine. Las Cruces and The Coachlight is a great place for snowbirds to escape the winter chill. Located conveniently near restaurants and gas stations.
The area is host to the Bataan Memorial Death March each spring.
There is so much to see and do in this area of New Mexico including:
- The historical town of Mesilla, NM(2 miles)
- El Paso, Texas (45 miles)
- Day trip to Mexico(45 miles)
- White Sands National Monument (60 miles)
- Alamagordo, NM (75 miles)
- Gila Cliff Dwellings (150 miles)
- Ruidoso, NM (125 miles)
- The Farm & Ranch Heritage museum
LocationClick to open the map
Pets are welcome at no charge. If you fail to clean up after them you will be assessed a $5.00 charge. They need to be kept on a leash and cannot be left tied outside for more than 10 minutes at a time. Continued infractions will result in you being asked to leave.